Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Almost Christmas

Keith has the week off work, and I fear he isn't enjoying it much. He's so restless & just wants to get out of the house everyday. I think he's happier at work, with his mind occupied.

Isaac has had a rough couple of days. I don't know if having his daddy home has thrown him off or what, but we're having to put him in time-out multiple times a day. Have we officially crossed over into terrible-two territory?

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, & I still don't know what our plans are, if we even have any. We invited my family over for games & snacks, and of course It's a Wonderful Life, but no one seemed terribly interested. My sister is planning on baking cookies with her kids, and my mom wants to go to church. My dad is always up for getting together. Our church has a Christmas Eve service, but my mom won't go to it. Plus, after thinking it through, Keith & I decided we wouldn't be able to worship or even pay much attention with the two boys at that time of evening. Maybe next year.

I do know that Christmas afternoon will be spent at my mom's, and in the evening we're planning on going to my Aunt Dar's. I am so excited for Isaac this Christmas. I hope he gets into the whole present-unwrapping thing. I am excited for Josiah too just to have his 1st Christmas. I'm planning on taking lots of pictures & videos for the next two days so we have lots to remember this Christmas with.

Kind of a boring blog this time. Sorry.

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

I get restless with too much time at home, too. Is relaxing supposed to be fun? Really??

I hope your Christmas was awesome and I'm looking forward to hearing about it.