Sunday, November 14, 2010

Catch Up

I just want to say if you've never read one of Francine Rivers' books, you must! Even with three children, ages three and under, when I pick up one of her novels I cannot put it down. I finish her books within about three or four days. I just completed The Last Sin Eater-AWESOME! I am concurrently reading Mary Pride's Complete Guide to Getting Started in Homeschooling as well. However, Mary Pride's Complete Guide is over 600 pages long and, while I am interested in learning more about homeschooling, it's not exactly the type of nonfiction you can't put down.

Tonight I painted our foyer. It's so exhilarating to work on our house again, even if it's just a tiny entryway. I fear this fire will not be quenched until we paint every room in our house that hasn't been painted already.

Back to painting....

1 comment:

West Michigan Quilter said...

I read Redeeming Love by Rivers. Loved it. Now I'm going to have to get another one. Happy painting!