Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Book #8

It's only taken me a month, but I finally finished What's a Smart Woman like you doing At Home? As I've mentioned before, there are so many quotes I want to take from this book. It was a real encouragement reading it. I never even realized that I may have been apologizing for being a stay-at-home mom when people have asked me what I do in the past. Never again. I feel that in the future I will have such solid responses to inquiries like that.

It's an old publication, copyright 1986, but if you can find it in a bookstore or library, or if you see it at a garage sale, pick it up! It's worth it!

Next will be either Mary Pride's All the Way Home or Susan Richman's Writing From Home.

By the way-Keith came back home safe and sound! But he brought foreign germs home with him and now me and the boys are sick as dogs!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hope you feel better soon!

West Michigan Quilter said...

Oh, no!!! I hope it isn't that swine flu!!!! I hope you don't get it too! Take care and keep me posted!