Thursday, February 26, 2009

Crackers, crackers, crackers crackers, toast, toast, toast, toast

I seem to be less sensitive to smells with this pregnancy. As usual, though, along with the nausea come many food aversions. So each morning consists of crackers, then cereal, green tea w/ jasmine, grape juice, then ricecake, then toast, a little water, & perhaps a little more dry cereal. I really got crazy for lunch today & had some rigatoni w/ marinara and some brown rice.

I put it on my list, but never blogged about completing my third book-Mitch Albom's For One More Day; an easy read that moves along briskly, and a good story too. Now I've begun Atonement by Ian McEwan, which is laden with very wordy, long sentences that I get lost in sometimes. I saw the movie last year & it was so sad that I almost didn't know whether or not to call it a good movie. Of course, when I found out it was a novel, I decided that I had to read it. Also in my qeue (how do you spell that word anyway?) is the Duggar's book Twenty and Counting. They have one of those Jon-&-Kate-Plus-8 kind of shows, only their thing is that they have 18 kids. My mom loaned me the book because she said it has some homeschooling tips in it.

Guess that's it for now.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

How are you feeling? Is the morning sickness subsiding at all?