Friday, August 28, 2009

Can't Sleep

I just spent the last hour lying in bed looking around the dark bedroom. I decided to stop wasting time and get up and do something.

So here I am!

Tonight I finished Life, the Universe, and Everything in The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams. I can't remember how many I've read now. That might be book #16. I have to look at my list.

Next, I think I'll try to finish Shepherding a Child's Heart and then send Keith to China with it. He says he can't read books on family and childrearing like I can, but I'd really like for him to read this one. He'll have plenty of time on the plane. When it comes to my kids, I just want to get it right. You know how two people can read the exact same thing and come away with two totally different interpretations? I'd like for him to read this one with me.

Tomorrow Josiah is 15 months old!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I tried to get Josh to read Shepherding a Child's Heart, but never managed to. How long will Keith be in China?

Oh--I started blogging again.