Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Still Pregnant

I finished Baby Catcher last Thursday I believe. Loved it! Reading it made me want to become a midwife. I recommend it to anyone who is pregnant.

I am also still pregnant. 39 weeks. I am mentally prepared to go to at least 41 weeks as I absolutely do not want to be induced.

Haven't started a new book yet. I have two books about breastfeeding and one about natural birth control that I checked out at the library. I also have a few books in the Hitchhiker's Guide I need to read to finish the entire Guide. I am currently reading a book called Simply Christian by N.T. Wright for my mom's group. It's very dry, abstract, and philosophical. I'm not really getting a whole lot out of it. I've also been working my way through the Psalms, Proverbs, and Job simultaneously. Just decided to do that out of the blue while Keith was in China.

2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

I was just talking to Rox about you today. We were wondering how you are doing. Keep me posted! Love you.

Denise Bryant said...

I love how you have to keep putting your blog title as "still pregnant" as I got all excited when I saw you posted on my feed!! Ah, well, this one will be well done. :) Interesting book selections. Mine are The Idiots Guide to Electrical Repair, The Count of Monte Cristo, and A Beautiful Mind.