Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One of These Days....

Since Josiah's been born, I've found myself keeping a journal again. So I figured, why not start blogging?

Someday I'll actually find time to blog!

I'll just start by saying that this week we've started Josiah on baby food. We gave him carrots last night and he seemed to really like them! Also, Isaac is experiencing a word explosion right now. He is taking in so much new information right now. He said about 5-10 new words yesterday alone! Some of his words include up, go, off, on, head, love, cookie, mommy, daddy, ga ga, pappy, maggie (which comes out more like gaggie), baby, uh oh, happy, whale, and car. He's identifying shapes, as well as "characters" like Cookie Monster, Mickey, Goofy, and Pluto!

But it sounds like nap time is over already. So I'll have to post more some other time.

No comments: