Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What I'm Working On Next

With our church we read the Bible, cover to cover, in 90 days. This began July 13 and ended Oct 8 I believe. We had to read 12 pages a day. This was beneficial in that everything stayed fresh in your mind, especially in the Old Testament. I know it wasn't an in depth reading, but I still picked up on A LOT that I missed the first time through, which took me 8 years. So 12 pages a day would take up about 45 minutes each day.

Now that that is over, I've started cleaning my house again like I used to before Josiah was born. Thoroughly! All I have left to do is dust Josiah's room & my room. Then I'm going to devote myself whole heartedly to my pictures and scrapbooking! I only finished Isaac's scrapbook up until he was about 4 or 5 months old. Needless to say I haven't begun Josiah's yet. So I have a lot of digital pics that were never printed. I want to finish Isaac's first year and get Josiah's scrapbook current.

After that, I may pick up my Spanish lessons again. I haven't decided yet.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like you've been busy! Good for you. I just started Madi's pictures, as I'd like to have her first year done soon. Keep us posted on your progress!

Denise Bryant said...

I like your blog, Meg! Welcome to the blogging world. If you can keep a clean house and be up to date on scrapbooking, you're a super mom. :)