Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Book #4!

Finally, I can add another book to my list! Keith & I just finished reading The Five Love Languages by Dr. Gary Chapman. I started reading this with my moms group, and invited Keith to read it with me. We actually started reading it right after we got married, but gave up or got sidetracked, or something. Tonight, we finished it!

That said, we have discovered that my primary love language is quality time, and his is acts of service. Our #2 & #3 is the same though...words of affirmation and physcial touch. Though, my physical touch is completely different from his, if you know what I mean! #4 for me was acts of service. His #4 was quality time. #5 for both of us was receiving gifts. I'd say we have a lot in common!

Still working on Atonement too. I got sidetracked by reading so much about vaccines this past week, but I'm getting back to it tonight.

Kelly is still kicking my tail in this book reading competition too, I might add!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yea! It sounds like an interesting book. I might have to check it out, though I think I could predict what Josh and I are. I've reached a slow point in my reading--this last book is taking a long time to finish. And as I said--the new baby in July will mark the end of my reading.