Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1st Book of 2010

Finally finished my first book of 2010, even though I started it in 2009. Floods Upon the Dry Ground is a church history kind of book. The author traces movements of the Holy Spirit and "revivals" from Pentecost in 30 AD to today. Pretty good book if you're into that kind of thing.

Isaac's birthday party was Sunday. His actual birthday was yesterday. All along we've been practicing saying "bye-bye diapers, hello under-bunder-boos when you turn 3." Sure enough, yesterday he stayed clean and dry all day! He even stayed dry when I put a pull-up on him for nap time (even though he never slept). More importantly though, he pooped on the potty twice! Yay!

Birthday party went great-I should post pictures for our Michigan friends and family! Maybe I'll get around to that soon-hopefully!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh, no! You're beating me! Better get myself in gear.

West Michigan Quilter said...

So glad things are working out for Isaac. I mailed a small package to him today. Sorry I didn't get it out on time. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Looking forward to seeing those pictures

Kelly said...

http://bentoverbookwords.blogspot.com/

Started a blog specifically for my books, as that is all I'm really posting anyway. Check it out, as you are featured as a fellow competitor!