Thursday, January 21, 2010

Words to the Wise

You need 1 humidifier per kid in the house, or per bedroom. 3 kids, each with their own bedroom =3 humidifiers.

All immunity benefits of breastmilk are completed cancelled out by having siblings.

I can't remember what else I was going to say and my Josiah is having the meltdown of a lifetime.

Isaac is currently in the process of constipating himself. Hasn't pooped since Monday.

I'm reading So Long, and Thanks For All the Fish by Douglas Adams. Book 4 or 5 in the Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the GAlaxy.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

We discovered the same thing with number two. Still working on getting humidifier two. Any recommendations? Josh's mom got us one for Christmas and when I read the directions it informed me that I would need to clean it out every day! Not happening! So we plan to return it and get a less high maintenance one.

West Michigan Quilter said...

LOL, I'm sorry but I have to laugh. We've all been through it. Hang in there. Let me know how you like that Doug Adams book. Take care!